Style Me Sunday: Nautical Inspired Coastal Cottage Living Room
This week’s Style Me Sunday ushers in a little summer warmth to ease your chilly winter blues. And there’s no better light than our new Sydney shades to do this! Its nautical style is reminiscent of our favorite oceanic holidays—and is the perfect fixture for this eclectic space.
Whether located in your back porch or living room, outdoor furniture like this Wicker Lane White Chair adds lots of texture and detail. Fresh foliage is another element that brings the outdoors in and enlivens your senses.
Crisp and clean cobalt blue-and-white patterns often make cameo appearances in nautical spaces, but we’re adding a little twist with this Arbre Chinois fabric. We love the way this fabric coordinates with the chinoiserie planter from the Inspiration Image without clashing with the overall look.
Looking for a fun way to display your favorite findings? Try hanging them as wall ornamentation! We love this Octopus Print from Etsian littlebluebirdstudios. And don’t forget wall sconces — Captain Ahab would be envious of this Admidships Bulkhead Wall Mount Light Fixture’s patina finish!
Fill your Canvas Baskets with Handles with shells, sea-glass, or other collectibles for a great conversational piece!
- Inspiration Image from Marcelo Brito Design
- Octopus Print from littlebluebirdstudios
- Admidships Bulkhead Wall Mount Light Fixture from Barn Light Electric
- Sydney Industrial Pendant from Barn Light Electric
- Arbre Chinois from DecoratorsBest
- Wicker Lane White Chair from Wayfair
- Fresh foliage info
- Canvas Baskets with Handles from Barn Light Electric