We understand that due to the nature of online ordering and the process of building new construction, remodeling, and restoration sometimes returns are necessary. Because we offer a vast quantity of designs and options, with multiple finishes, we suggest requesting finish samples prior to placing an order. Often, this resolves the need to return a product.
If, by some chance, we make a mistake on your order, we will get the correct products to you with no additional charges. We will also pay for the incorrect items to be picked up and shipped back to us. It’s our goal to meet your expectations and make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- No restocking fees on standard returns (See Non-Returns below for merchandise not eligible).
- A RGA (Return Goods Authorization) Number must be requested within 15 days of receipt of the merchandise. Items returned without a RGA will be charged a 20% restocking fee. Refusal of shipment will also incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns must be received to Barn Light within 15 days of the RGA being issued. Returns outside of this period will not be accepted.
- Refunds will only be issued in the manner that payment was received, or store credit will be issued.
- Shipping charges and/or rush manufacturing charges will not be refunded.
- Items must not have been installed or altered in any way.
- Items must be in the original box and with original packaging material.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Customer is responsible for insuring returned items.
- Refunds will be issued upon inspection and after the merchandise is placed back into inventory. Typically this process takes between 5 to 7 business days.
- Items refused at delivery address will be charged all freight costs and applicable restocking fees.
- If a package is accepted and it is found to be uninsured with damages, has been installed, or altered in any way, the package and its contents becomes the property of Barn Light and no refunds will be issued.
- After items are inspected, the customer will be contacted and informed if the return is accepted. Barn Light retains the right to modify this return policy without notification.
NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- No refunds or exchanges accepted on commercial orders.
- Installed or altered merchandise are not eligible for return and will not be refunded.
- Barn Light will not refund damaged merchandise. Customer must file a claim with the return shipper if returned merchandise is damaged.
- Clearance, Discount and/or Customized Items will not be authorized for return or refunded.
- International Orders, including Canada, are not authorized for return.
- Items returned to other manufacturers without authorization will not be refunded.
- Special order finishes of Copper, Brass & Commercial HID, PAR, GU24 Bi-Pin CFL, E27 Socket, LED and/or ballast items are non-returnable.
- Vintage, Antiques, Salvage Items & Light Bulbs are non-returnable.
- Light poles, clocks, and apartment lights are non-returnable.
- Furniture is non-returnable as they are custom made-to-order items.
- Porcelain Enamel Dinnerware Collection is non-returnable.
Orders with Barn Light may be canceled within 48 hours of the order being placed without penalty or a restocking fee. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all cancelled orders in progress whether or not the order has been shipped. A cancellation request must be made by phone: 1-800-407-8784 or email: email@example.com
If the order has already been shipped, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs and obtaining a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number from our Sales Team.