Style Me Sunday: Classy Outdoor Party Ideas
Light up your summer nights with a festive evening affair. There’s little that beats an evening surrounded by friends and glimmering twinkle lights–unless that night falls on the Sunday before Labor Day and you have the next day to sleep in! This Style Me Sunday we’re helping you with a little refined lawn party inspiration that will have you in party planning mode in no time!
- Outdoor Cafe String Lights with Edison style filament bulbs are the perfect way to illuminate your portico. Hang them on your fence for romantic lighting around the yard!
- While the summer heat often puts a damper on outdoor festivities, installing a ceiling fan on your porch is a easy way to add airflow. The Brewmaster Belt Driven Fan adds a touch of rustic, vintage iron-work with long, heat resistant fan blades.
- Thirsty? Jessica from How Sweet It Is has whet our appetite for some refreshing Blood Orange Sangria. Just imagine watching the sunset with a drink that picks up the rich red and orange hues of the horizon…
- Challenge your friends to a game of outdoor bowling with a set like this Miniature Wooden Tabletop Bowling Kit. Don’t play in the dark! If you’re in need of extra outdoor lighting, the Sterling’s sleek and modern gooseneck fixture will reflect extra light with its flared shade.
- Assure your guests will be comfy with lots of outdoor pillows. You’re in good company with the Queen of Hearts and this artfully crafted burlap pillow.
- Tired of traditional lawn chairs? Modernica’s Double Chaise Lounge adds a modern twist to outdoor furniture. It is hard to beat the opulent Brazilian walnut!
Ready to prepare your back yard for a grand night in?
Don’t forget about our big Labor Day Sale happening now through tomorrow! And while you’re browsing your favorite American Made barn lighting, why not drop by and show some love on our Martha Stewart Presents American Made Award nomination page!