Combining a protective guard-and-glass body with a classic shade, this heavy-duty wall sconce weathers all elements but remains a fashionable option for indoor applications as well. The Industrial Guard Sconce provides a contemporary yet timeless style to any space, including both residential and commercial lighting applications. Consider leaving off the shade for a more streamlined appearance!
And now the Industrial Guard Sconce has been upgraded with the very latest in LED technology, creating an energy-efficient, environmentally friendly option. The integrated LED components provide 50,000 hours of light and use 75 percent less energy than an incandescent bulb, along with ensuring color consistency.
||W 4 ⅜" x H 11 ¾" x Proj. 9 ½"
||W 8" x H 13 ¾ x Proj. 11 ½"
||W 10 ¼" x H 11 ¾ x Proj. 12 ½
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Chart)
- Wall Canopy: 4 ¾"
- Guard Option: Standard Cast Guard, Heavy Duty Cast Guard or Wire Guard
- Number Of Sockets: 1
- Use: Listed for Wet Locations (Only When Mounted Vertically)
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.
LED Cast Guard Fixtures by Barn Light Electric from Barn Light Electric on Vimeo.