Industrial lighting is regularly characterized by its rugged charm. This vanity option partners this style’s innate durability with state-of-the-art LED technology, greatly increasing its efficiency and longevity. Scaling back lighting's energy requirements, this fixture offers both environmental and financial benefits. Save money and help the environment by simply installing this fixture!
Refusing to be defined by their practical efficiency, our LED vanity lights interpret vintage lighting styles for modern installation. Offering an industrial-edge, vanity lighting is a key addition to your bathroom's style. Fabricated from high-quality metal, this wall sconce withstands installation as commercial lighting, providing years of service in office buildings, breweries, and retail stores.
||W 24 x H 14 ½ x Proj. 10 ½"
||W 24 x H 14 ½ x Proj. 11"
||W 24 x H 14 ½ x Proj. 13 ½"
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Vanity Wall Plate: W 24" x H 6" x Dia. 1¼"
- Guard Option: Standard Cast Guard, Heavy Duty Cast Guard or Wire Guard
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.