To provide the perfect option for every meal, we manufacture three different sizes of porcelain cups.
- 8 oz. Cups: Our smallest cups are the right size for orange juice in the morning or an after-work cocktail.
- 12 oz. Tumblers: These porcelain tumblers are regularly included in lunch and dinner place settings.
- 24 oz. Tumblers: Get up for refills less frequently with our largest porcelain tumbler.
- Dipped: Porcelain cups and tumblers are offered with two unique dipped patterns. The medium tumbler features a straight dip while the smaller cup incorporates a playfully slanted stripe of color.
- Graniteware: The classic graniteware pattern gives our cups an evocative, timeless appearance.
- Solid Color: With its vivid splash of a single color, this finish provides a simple, straightforward aesthetic. Various finish colors are available, helping our cups fit in with any kitchen’s décor.
- Elegant Copper: Solid copper gives our smaller cups a luxe, sophisticated style. Our copper cups are only available in the small 8 oz. size.
Like every piece of dinnerware we produce, our copper and porcelain cups are fully manufactured by hand. Beginning with a flat piece of metal — either copper or steel — the cups are spun at a high speed and diligently manipulated around a mold until it assumes the desired shape. At this point, the construction of our copper cups is complete.
However, there’s an additional step for our enamel cups. After they’re spun, the steel cups and tumblers are coated with multiple layers of our signature porcelain finish and baked in a high-temperature oven to bond the two materials together.