Influenced by vintage fixtures, the Chestnut LED Wall Sconce adapts its classic lines and timeless appeal for contemporary spaces with help from cutting-edge technology. To create an innovative wall sconce, LED components are integrated into the Chestnut’s structure. This design produces illumination with unprecedented efficiency and emits about 50,000 continuous hours of light.
By taking on a traditional look, the Chestnut’s aesthetic contributes a grounded character to residential and commercial locations. With an abundance of customization options, including finish color and optional guards, LED sconce lighting adopts any setting’s individual style. Capable of installation indoors and out, the Chestnut helps every setting appear fashionable and properly lit.
|12" Shade: 12" W x 15 ¼" OAH
||Projection: 14 ⅓"
|14" Shade: 14" W x 16 ⅓" OAH
||Projection: 15 ⅓"
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6 ¼" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: 850 & 1250 Lumens - up to 5% dimming. Requires compatible dimming switch.
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K.
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty