Bring the natural-feeling light of LED technology to your home, business, or workshop with the Ashland LED Pendant Light. A more efficient option, Ashland LED Pendants can help cut down on maintenance and energy costs. An environmentally friendly lighting option, the LED components in this fixture contain no hazardous material. This is the ideal light for green spaces.
The Ashland LED Pendant Light is not just environmentally-conscious. It has the same style and durability as other Barn Light electric products. The warehouse shade belongs in both modern and traditional spaces, working equally well in farmhouses and modern lofts. Hand-manufactured in the United States, the Ashland LED Pendant Light can match any style, and fits into all designs.
|12" Shade: 12"W x 6¾"H
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7¾"H
|16" Shade: 16"W x 8½"H
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½"H x 5 ¾" Diameter
- Copper & Brass Coupler Finish: Brushed aluminum coupler included with a selection of copper/brass shade.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
- Natural finishes have an estimated 4 week manufacturing time
No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
For copper and brass, the optional finishes are applied by hand, meaning slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: 850 & 1250 Lumens - up to 5% dimming | 2000, 3000 & 4000 Lumens - reliant on 0-10V dimmer, generally up to 10% dimming. Requires compatible dimming switch.
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K.
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty