Traditional warehouse lighting with a western tinge, the Laramie LED Wall Sconce is perfect for country homes or businesses seeking a southern flair. Now made with the latest in LED technology provided by Cree, this rustic wall sconce is an energy saver. Line your hallway with this LED sconce or add to your exterior lighting by installing it next to your front door. Inside or outside the Laramie offers a style suitable for southern homes or modern restaurants looking for something different.
Match the powder coat finish color to your home's design and add a wire cage to give the Laramie the look of vintage lighting. The Laramie LED Wall Sconce saves you money as soon as you flip the switch! Read More >
|12" Shade: W 12" x OAH 15"
|14" Shade: W 14" x OAH 16.3"
Please Note: No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Sconce
- Wall Canopy Dimensions: 6.6" Diameter
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: 850 & 1250 Lumens - up to 5% dimming. Requires compatible dimming switch.
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K.
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty