Despite being introduced in the early 20th century, glass schoolhouse shades remain fashionable to this day. These fixtures first gained prominence in public spaces — such as hospitals, courthouses, and government offices — but now give residential settings a classic sense of character. Modern designers find practical uses for this chandelier. It regularly spotlights dining room tables and kitchen islands in residential applications. They are also incorporated as dynamic focal points in commercial venues.
This particular chandelier hangs two shades from an industrial-quality mounting. The mounting is finished with your choice of powdercoat color, conforming to your individual design aesthetic. Hand-painted stripes are available to complete the look. These flourishes elevate the shade’s charms, making a statement in any home or business!
- Small Glass: Dia. 10" x H 6 ½"
- Large Glass: Dia. 14" x H 8 ¼"
- Small Glass with 12" Arms: W 36" x H 12 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Small Glass with 18" Arms: W 48" x H 12 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Large Glass with 12" Arms: W 40 ¼ x H 14 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Large Glass with 18" Arms: W 52 ¼ x H 14 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: H 4½" x Dia. 5¾"
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: The single band style has a silver border outlining the chosen finish.