Rugged, industrial pendant lights are now made with the latest LED technology! The Old Dixie Stem Mount LED Pendant is a sturdy light, meant to stand up to the harshest conditions. The perfect light to add to your barn, workshop, or boat house, the stem mount is capable of handling the wettest conditions. Yet the deep bowl shade is stylish, making it an exceptional light to add industrial style to your home or business.
LED pendants mix classic barn light style and energy efficiency. Environmentally-friendly lighting is not just beneficial to the Earth. It's also cost-effective. LED lighting lasts much long than traditional incandescent bulbs, offering lower energy bills.
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4½"H x 5¾" Diameter
- Copper & Brass Canopy and Coupler Finish: Brushed aluminum canopy and coupler included with a selection of copper/brass stems.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
- Natural finishes have an estimated 3 week manufacturing time.
No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
For copper and brass, the optional finishes are applied by hand, meaning slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: 850 & 1250 Lumens - up to 5% dimming | 2000, 3000 & 4000 Lumens - reliant on 0-10V dimmer, generally up to 10% dimming. Requires compatible dimming switch.
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K.
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty