We've remade the timeless styles of vintage lighting, incorporating cutting-edge LED technology. Producing an energy efficient form of illumination, the Atomic LED Industrial Guard Double Vanity Light offers about 50,000 hours of light. Unlike incandescent bulbs and other more traditional options, LED lights convert most of the energy it consumes into light instead of heat. Needing less electricity to produce its light, energy bills are greatly reduced by simply installing this vanity light.
Housing these LED components, two industrial guard fixtures are attached to a single backing plate. The vanity lights are based on the designs of historic rustic lighting. Showing off this industrial style, each fixture is topped with an undersized warehouse shade. This distributes light throughout your bathroom while elevating the vintage look.
The industrial quality isn't just for style. Each vanity light is machined similarly to their vintage predecessors — built by hand from high quality materials. This solid metal construction ensures long lasting and rugged wall lighting. Because each light is made to order, you receive a custom fixture — made to your specifications.
|Fixture: W 24" x H 14 ½"
||Projection: 13 ½"
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Vanity Wall Plate: W 24" x H 6" x Dia. 1¼"
- Guard Option: Standard Cast Guard, Heavy Duty Cast Guard or Wire Guard
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Fixture
No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: 16.8W / 120V Integrated into fixture assembly
- LED Dimming Option: TRIAC Dimmable down to 1%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Specification Sheet for Compatible Dimmer Switches.)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 115 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 1600LM Compares to 100W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3500K and 4000K. - 80 CRI Minimum
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty on Driver
- Please Note: Touching the LED Light Source Voids the 5 Year Warranty. Please Handle Fixture with Care.