With a raw copper fitter and gooseneck arm, this wall lighting elevates the style of any space. Perfect for residential and commercial lighting applications, the Schoolhouse Copper LED Gooseneck Light illuminates your space with a classic elegance. The schoolhouse shade can be customized with hand-painted stripes, separating this light from other options.
Mixing modern technology and vintage lighting, this fixture reflects the best of both worlds. Each wall light is equipped with environmentally friendly LED components. The energy efficiency results in lower power bills and more savings. Additionally, the LED modules contain zero hazardous materials, making disposal hassle-free! Read More>
|Small Glass: H 6 ½" x Dia. 10"
|Large Glass: H 8 ¼" x Dia. 14"
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Optional: Painted Black Bands
- Includes: Decorative Copper Backing Plate Cover & Copper Hex Cover
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please Note: The single band style has a silver border outlining the chosen finish.
- Please Note: Because the optional finishes are applied by hand, slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: Up to 5%; Requires Compatible Dimming Switch (See Spec Sheet)
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree TrueWhite® Technology, 2700K CRI90
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty