Love vintage styling but covet high-efficiency lighting? Now you can have both with the Ashland Gooseneck Light. Combining Cree's TrueWhite® Technology with classic warehouse shades, this gooseneck barn light offers environmentally friendly lighting with retro style. LED lighting is about 85% more efficient than standard incandescent bulbs. The result is an Earth-friendly light that saves you money.
The Ashland LED Gooseneck Light offers stunning warehouse style lighting. Perfect for restoration projects wanting to keep the traditional look, the gooseneck arm can give interior spaces a unique style. Or use the Ashland LED Gooseneck Light as exterior lighting, brightening patios and decks. All Ashland LED Lights are manufactured in the United States to your specifications.
|12" Shade: 12"W x 6¾"H
|14" Shade: 14"W x 7¾"H
|16" Shade: 16"W x 8½"H
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Backplate Dimensions: 2 ¼" Proj. x 6 ½" Dia.
- Copper & Brass Backplate and Coupler Finish: Brushed aluminum backplate and coupler included with a selection of copper/brass goosenecks.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Wet Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
- Natural finishes have an estimated 4 week manufacturing time.
No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
For copper and brass, the optional finishes are applied by hand, meaning slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: 850 & 1250 Lumens - up to 5% dimming | 2000, 3000 & 4000 Lumens - reliant on 0-10V dimmer, generally up to 10% dimming. Requires compatible dimming switch.
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K.
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty