The Old Dixie Cord Hung LED Pendant is now available in cutting-edge LED! Bring the classic look of this cord hung pendant to your home or business. About 85% more efficient than traditional incandescent bulbs, LED lighting provides a bright light while remaining eco-friendly. All Barn Light Electric LED lights are manufactured with LED components provided by Cree, one of the leaders in LED technological innovation.
The Old Dixie Cord Hung LED Pendant provides a vintage look, a logical choice for country homes, workshops, or contemporary businesses seeking an industrial vibe. These cord hung LED pendants are fully customizable. You select from dozens of finish colors and choose the cable type to make this pendant light truly your own.
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: 4 ½"H x 5 ¾" Diameter
- Copper & Brass Coupler Finish: Brushed aluminum coupler included with a selection of copper/brass shade.
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- No Returns Accepted on This Product
- Natural finishes have an estimated 3 week manufacturing time.
No metal fixture, no matter the finish, is guaranteed against corrosion especially in salt air environments. If your fixtures will be installed in a location near salt water or with extreme weather conditions, we recommend routine and careful maintenance of your lighting including a mild soap-and-water wash and gentle buffing to help maintain the finish.
For copper and brass, the optional finishes are applied by hand, meaning slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
Additional LED Product Details:
- LED Driver: Triac Dimming 12W / 120V Mounted In Canopy
- LED Dimming Option: 850 & 1250 Lumens - up to 5% dimming | 2000, 3000 & 4000 Lumens - reliant on 0-10V dimmer, generally up to 10% dimming. Requires compatible dimming switch.
- LED Efficiency: Delivers over 95 Lumens Per Watt
- LED Lumen(LM) Comparison: 850LM Compares to 60W INC. Bulb; 1250LM Compares to 75W INC. Bulb; 2000LM Compares to 150W INC. Bulb; 3000LM Compares to 200W INC. Bulb; 4000LM Compares to 250W INC. Bulb
- LED Color Temperature: Cree’s 2-Step EasyWhite® Technology ensures excellent color consistency, with your choice of 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K.
- LED Warranty: 5 Year Parts and Labor Warranty