Pairing traditional copper with retro schoolhouse lighting, this wall light makes a stylish addition to any space. The copper demands attention, becoming an integral part of your decor. Polish the copper regularly to preserve its classic finish, or let it age into a rich patina. Both finishes benefit the retro vibe of this design. An opaque schoolhouse shade casts a warm glow, allowing wall lights to enhance the atmosphere of your space.
The Schoolhouse Copper Gooseneck Light is customizable with various finish options, gooseneck arm angles and shade sizes. When the Aged Copper and Oil Rubbed finishes are selected, this gooseneck light is covered in a clear coating, preserving the finish. Also consider adding hand-painted stripes to the schoolhouse shade. Perfectly suited for commercial lighting, add wall lighting to homes as well!
|Small Glass: H 6 ½" x Dia. 10"
|Large Glass: H 8 ¼" x Dia. 14"
- Fitter Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Optional: Painted Black Bands
- Includes: Decorative Backing Plate Cover & Copper Hex Cover
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please Note: The single band style has a silver border outlining the chosen finish.
- Please Note: Because the optional finishes are applied by hand, slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
- Natural finishes have an estimated 3 week manufacturing time. There are no returns accepted on these finishes.