A sophisticated update to classic schoolhouse lighting, the Schoolhouse Brass Gooseneck Light showcases a shiny brass wall mounting. Because it takes on the style of vintage lights, this fixture is perfect for renovation projects or refurbishing historic buildings. This wall lighting imparts a retro vibe in these locations, complementary of these time-honored characteristics. This look is ideal for both residential and commercial lighting schemes, heightening the style in any space.
The brass incorporated in this gooseneck's design enhances these vintage charms. Made from solid brass, this schoolhouse lighting is constructed entirely in the United States. This instills a sense of quality into each wall light, helping it last a lifetime. A weathered brass finish is offered for the mounting, playing up the vintage aesthetic.
|Small Glass: H 6 ½" x Dia. 10"
|Large Glass: H 8 ¼" x Dia. 14"
- Fitter Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Optional: Painted Black Bands
- Includes: Decorative Backing Plate Cover & Brass Hex Cover
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please Note: The single band style has a silver border outlining the chosen finish.
- Please Note: Because the optional finishes are applied by hand, slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
- Natural finishes have an estimated 3 week manufacturing time. There are no returns accepted on these finishes.