Reflecting vintage lighting styles, this wall lighting gives any room a retro vibe. The introduction of copper into this gooseneck light's classic design offers a unique take on schoolhouse lighting. The resulting style perfectly suits traditionally styled farmhouses. Or use these wall lights to instill modern spaces with a nostalgic edge, bringing together the worlds of vintage lighting and contemporary decors.
With two shade sizes available, the Clear Schoolhouse Copper Gooseneck Light is the perfect addition to both residential and commercial lighting plans. All schoolhouse lighting is manufactured in the United States, ensuring high quality fixtures.
|Small Glass: H 6 ½" x Dia. 10"
|Large Glass: H 8 ¼" x Dia. 14"
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Gooseneck Options)
- Optional: Painted Black Bands
- Includes: Decorative Backing Plate Cover & Copper Hex Cover
- Backplate Dimensions: 4 ¾" Diameter
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please Note: Because the optional finishes are applied by hand, slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
- Natural finishes have an estimated 3 week manufacturing time. There are no returns accepted on these finishes.