A favorite in interior design for generations, copper always makes an immediate impact. This comes from its elegant aesthetic and inherent warmness. These characteristics are present in this chandelier, but the metal takes a backseat to the schoolhouse shades. Used to enhance the charms of schoolhouse lighting, copper helps these fixtures adopt a more sophisticated profile.
First gaining favor in the early 20th century, schoolhouse shades remain popular in many modern designs. This is due to their timeless, fetching aesthetic and the opaque shades. The frosty shades slightly soften the light, casting a warm glow in any area. Regularly employed in both residential and commercial settings, this schoolhouse chandelier instantly transforms your location into an inviting, elegant space!
- Small Glass: Dia. 10" x H 6 ½"
- Large Glass: Dia. 14" x H 8 ¼"
- Small Glass with 12" Arms: W 36" x H 12 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Small Glass with 18" Arms: W 48" x H 12 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Large Glass with 12" Arms: W 40 ¼ x H 14 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Large Glass with 18" Arms: W 52 ¼ x H 14 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Stem Mounted
- Optional: Painted Black Bands
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: H 4½" x Dia. 5¾"
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please Note: The single band style has a silver border outlining the chosen finish.
- Please Note: Because the optional finishes are applied by hand, slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
- Natural finishes have an estimated 3 week manufacturing time. There are no returns accepted on these finishes.