A unique combination of ornate brass and old-world styles, this chandelier makes a statement in any setting. Centered on designs developed in the early 20th century, this chandelier lets you adopt these looks into modern spaces. This grants a timeless aesthetic, perfect for anyone seeking a retro-inspired aesthetic. Each schoolhouse shade is customizable with hand-painted stripes, enhancing the fixture’s overall appeal.
The brass, though, is what separates this ceiling light from other options. This metal still conveys vintage sensibilities, but gives them new life. Brass’s glistening appearance draws attention to the fixture, helping it become the centerpiece of new designs and remodels!
- Small Glass: Dia. 10" x H 6 ½"
- Large Glass: Dia. 14" x H 8 ¼"
- Small Glass with 18" Arms: W 49" x H 12 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Small Glass with 24" Arms: W 61" x H 12 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Large Glass with 18" Arms: W 52 x H 14 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Large Glass with 24" Arms: W 64 x H 14 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Stem Mounted
- Optional: Painted Black Bands
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: H 4½" x Dia. 5¾"
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 3
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please Note: The single band style has a silver border outlining the chosen finish.
- Please Note: Because the optional finishes are applied by hand, slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
- Natural finishes have an estimated 3 week manufacturing time. There are no returns accepted on these finishes.