Schoolhouse lighting was born when manufacturers began hiding bare bulbs behind charming glass globes. This chandelier continues those original looks for modern settings. Consolidating three shades into a single fixture, schoolhouse lighting provides a sense of character to homes and businesses. These shades illuminate your space, while still contributing to the overall aesthetic. Customizable with your choice of powdercoat finish, this chandelier is sure to complement your décor.
A perfect addition above kitchen islands or tables, schoolhouse chandeliers fulfill the numerous requirements of residential lighting. Business owners also find uses for these fixtures in their venues, brightening specific areas while cultivating an inviting atmosphere. Schoolhouse chandeliers give anyone the opportunity to style their décor around a classic look!
- Small Glass: Dia. 10" x H 6 ½"
- Large Glass: Dia. 14" x H 8 ¼"
- Small Glass with 18" Arms: W 49" x H 12 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Small Glass with 24" Arms: W 61" x H 12 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Large Glass with 18" Arms: W 52 x H 14 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Large Glass with 24" Arms: W 64 x H 14 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Multiple (See Mounting Options)
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: H 4½" x Dia. 5¾"
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 3
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Note: The single band style has a silver border outlining the chosen finish.