Schoolhouse lighting is immediately recognized for its timeless aesthetic and charming sense of style. However, its practical applications are often overlooked. By incorporating three clear shades into its design, this chandelier functions as a primary source of light. This ceiling fixture spotlights prep areas on kitchen islands and countertops, brightens dining room tables, and fills other residential and commercial properties with bright, warm light.
This chandelier, though, still contributes a unique character to your space’s décor. Defined by a stunning union of schoolhouse shades and a copper mounting, our chandeliers are sure to command focus in any area. This unparalleled style sets the tone for the rest of your setting. Schoolhouse chandeliers help under-furnished locations complete their looks — a key addition to your home or business’s overall aesthetic!
Also made with opaque shades.
- Small Glass: Dia. 10" x H 6 ½"
- Large Glass: Dia. 14" x H 8 ¼"
- Small Glass with 18" Arms: W 49" x H 12 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Small Glass with 24" Arms: W 61" x H 12 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Large Glass with 18" Arms: W 52 x H 14 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Large Glass with 24" Arms: W 64 x H 14 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Glass: Clear
- Mounting: Stem Mounted
- Optional: Painted Black Bands
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: H 4½" x Dia. 5¾"
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 3
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please Note: Because the optional finishes are applied by hand, slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
- Natural finishes have an estimated 3 week manufacturing time. There are no returns accepted on these finishes.