Our line of schoolhouse chandeliers adapts a timeless style into a completely new look. Backing up schoolhouse shades with sophisticated touches, the copper construction transforms any location into a fashionable space. This metal helps schoolhouse lighting stand out as a focal point in both residential and commercial buildings. Optional hand-painted stripes heighten each shade’s charming appearance.
The clear shades emit a bright light, illuminating kitchen counters, dining room tables, and any surrounding areas. Schoolhouse chandeliers fulfill this practical obligation as it inserts an elevated sense of style. Regularly found in commercial venues, schoolhouse lighting contributes to the fashionable aesthetic needed to separate your space from the competition!
Consider the same look with an opaque shade!
- Small Glass: Dia. 10" x H 6 ½"
- Large Glass: Dia. 14" x H 8 ¼"
- Small Glass with 12" Arms: W 36" x H 12 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Small Glass with 18" Arms: W 48" x H 12 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Large Glass with 12" Arms: W 40 ¼ x H 14 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Large Glass with 18" Arms: W 52 ¼ x H 14 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Glass: Clear
- Mounting: Stem Mounted
- Optional: Painted Black Bands
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: H 4½" x Dia. 5¾"
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 2
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please Note: Because the optional finishes are applied by hand, slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
- Natural finishes have an estimated 3 week manufacturing time. There are no returns accepted on these finishes.