Providing modern updates to historic designs, brass heightens our schoolhouse lights with its innate elegant appearance. Three clear shades hang from this brass structure, reinventing the classic schoolhouse look! The brass, however, doesn’t commandeer focus away from the shades. Instead, it elevates the previously established aesthetic, making it a stunning addition to any location. Ideal for brightening residential areas, schoolhouse chandeliers also gift commercial venues a new sense of character.
Outfit the three globes with hand-painted stripes, inserting pops of color into the fixture. This helps match brass lighting to your overall décor, while additionally creating a lively atmosphere. Schoolhouse lighting is assembled by hand in the United States, equipping each fixture with the integrity attributed to American made products!
- Small Glass: Dia. 10" x H 6 ½"
- Large Glass: Dia. 14" x H 8 ¼"
- Small Glass with 18" Arms: W 49" x H 12 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Small Glass with 24" Arms: W 61" x H 12 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Large Glass with 18" Arms: W 52 x H 14 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Large Glass with 24" Arms: W 64 x H 14 ½ | OAH Varies with Stem Length
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Glass: Clear
- Mounting: Stem Mounted
- Optional: Painted Black Bands
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: H 4½" x Dia. 5¾"
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Please Note: Fixtures configured with GU24 socket are non-returnable.
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 3
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please Note: Because the optional finishes are applied by hand, slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
- Natural finishes have an estimated 3 week manufacturing time. There are no returns accepted on these finishes.