Read More »
American-made chandeliers give your space an instant focal point! Hand-crafted with careful attention to detail, our assortment of chandeliers can be customized to suit both residential and commercial needs! From traditional barn and schoolhouse styles to modern, industrial, and nautical designs!
What are chandeliers?
Bold, dramatic, and eye-catching: chandeliers are included in residential and commercial spaces to make a statement. Unlike other mountings and styles of lights, chandeliers almost always incorporate multiple fixtures into their designs. With their visually striking aesthetics, chandelier lighting completely transform a space. Serving as the jumping off point for a décor, rooms can be entirely styled around a chandelier, or these ceiling lights can put the finishing touches on already established designs.
What are some common chandelier styles?
Although typically thought of as grand and elegant, chandeliers are offered in a diverse array of styles, ranging from casual and contemporary to more formal aesthetics.
- Barn chandeliers incorporate multiple RLM style shades for a relaxed, vintage-inspired look. These shades are often coated in porcelain — a manufacturing technique dating back to historic lighting companies. However, for a more sophisticated style, solid copper or brass are used in the shade’s construction.
- Taking design cues from factories and warehouses, industrial chandeliers incorporate rugged details to create an elevated contemporary style. To establish their unique character, these lights feature cast guards, wire cages, and other rustic flourishes. Galvanized finishes are commonly used to further amplify the industrial appearance, while bright and lively hues imbue these chandeliers with modern playfulness.
- Schoolhouse chandeliers affix multiple glass globe shades to a single mounting. First used in public buildings, schoolhouse style lights demonstrate a sophisticate style while still fitting in with relaxed contemporary décors.
- Multi light chandeliers or pendant chandeliers hang several fixtures from a single ceiling mounting. To let homeowners and professionals get creative, these individual pendants are adjustable to different lengths for truly unique and eye-catching displays.
- Minimalist chandeliers: These ceiling lights remove shades from their structure, and instead present a bare bulb look. Minimalist chandeliers subtly steal attention with lively finish colors, unique designs, and materials like copper and brass.