Shifting away from exposed bulbs, manufacturers began incorporating glass globes into their lighting designs in the early 20th century. This classic style remains popular in homes and businesses to this day. By including copper in this traditional design, the Schoolhouse Stem Mount Light offers an unprecedented elegance to both commercial and residential settings.
With the wiring protected by the stem mounting, schoolhouse lighting can be installed in damp areas such as covered porches and bathrooms. Dress up the schoolhouse shade with hand-painted stripes. Or decorate the flush mounting with vintage finishes. All of these customization options help separate this schoolhouse pendant from other options. Each schoolhouse light is assembled using high quality materials, ensuring a long lasting fixture!
|Small Glass: H 6 ½" x Dia. 10"
||Small Fixture Dimensions: W 10 ¾" x H 10 ¼"
|Large Glass: H 8 ¼" x Dia 14"
||Large Fixture Dimensions: W 14" x H 10 ¾"
- Fitter Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Stem Mounted
- Optional: Painted Black Bands
- Includes: Copper Hex Cover
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: H 4½" x Dia. 5¾"
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please Note: The single band style has a silver border outlining the chosen finish.
- Please Note: Because the optional finishes are applied by hand, slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
- Natural finishes have an estimated 3 week manufacturing time. There are no returns accepted on these finishes.