Incorporating elegant copper into its classic design, schoolhouse lighting becomes even more eye-catching. A clear schoolhouse shade is affixed to a rugged stem mount, providing a rustic quality. Fitting into farmhouse decors, this schoolhouse lighting should also be considered for commercial settings such as restaurants, office spaces and boutique stores.
Allow the copper to age naturally into a patina, or maintain the shiny appearance by polishing your schoolhouse light regularly. Select the necessary mounting option and shade size for your space. Elevate the style of the schoolhouse shade with hand-painted stripes or vintage finishes! Read More>
|Small Glass: H 6 ½" x Dia. 10"
||Small Fixture Dimensions: W 10 ¾" x H 10 ¼"
|Large Glass: H 8 ¼" x Dia 14"
||Large Fixture Dimensions: W 14" x H 10 ¾"
- Finish: Multiple (See Finish Options)
- Mounting: Stem Mounted
- Optional: Painted Black Bands
- Includes: Copper Hex Cover
- Fitter: W 6" x H 4"
- Ceiling Canopy Dimensions: H 4½" x Dia. 5¾"
- Max Wattage Per Socket:
- 100W Standard Incandescent
- 18W GU24 Bi-Pin CFL (equivalent to 75W Standard Inc.)
- Bulb Not Included
- Number of Sockets: 1
- Use: CSA Listed for Damp Locations
- Lead Time: 7-14 Business Days (Not Applicable to Commercial Orders)
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. This light fixture is made-to-order to suit your custom specifications. Learn more about the process here.
- Please Note: Because the optional finishes are applied by hand, slight variations may occur from shade to shade. Due to atmospheric conditions during the manufacturing process, additional discrepancies from the photos shown above are possible.
- Natural finishes have an estimated 3 week manufacturing time. There are no returns accepted on these finishes.